Located on AKMCCC premises, the Aga Khan Diagnostic Centre, Hyderabad houses a number of Outpatient Consultant Clinics:
- Cardiologist (ECG & ETT)
- Dermatology (Skin, Hair & Nail)
- E.N.T (Ear, Nose and Throat Clinic): This clinic caters to patients with ear, nose and throat conditions. Minor procedures including wax and foreign body removal is available.
- General Physician
- General Surgery: The department can perform various surgical procedures including Haemorrhoids (piles), ingrown toe nail, ear lobe repair, circumcision, suturing and dressing.
- Neuro Surgery
- Paediatric Clinic: The Clinic treats emergency cases, Birth Asphyxia, acute and chronic illnesses. Neo-natal care is a uniquely available service with an associated semi-intensive care unit, only available in the Sindh Region.
- Paeds Surgery
- Ophthalmology: All types of ophthalmological conditions are treated. Day eye surgery services are also available.
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology Clinic: A team of obstetricians and gynaecologists are available to attend to general surgeries, anaemia in pregnancy, labour induction, IUGR, preterm labour and vaginal birth after Caesarean Section.
- Urology Clinic: Managed in consultation with physicians from the Aga Khan University Hospital (AKUH), the clinic is open every Saturday from 1000 - 1400hrs