The Hospital's comprehensive maternity department features a ward of 41 beds with four pre-labour, three labour and three recovery beds. Consultants, resident medical officers and specially trained nurses and midwives staff this department.
The Hospital offers comprehensive obstetric services including:
- Obstetrician consulting clinics;
- Facilities for normal and abnormal deliveries (Caesarean Section);
- Inpatient services for women requiring hospital stay;
- 24-hour emergency service for obstetrics and gynaecology inpatients;
- Post-natal check-up clinics;
- Ante-natal and post-natal health education sessions for women;
- Orientation and education sessions for spouse and family.
The Hospital offers the following Gynaecological services:
- Gynaecologist consulting clinics;
- Comprehensive Gynaecological surgical facilities for hysterectomy, vaginal repair, tubal ligation, dilatation and cautery;
- Inpatient facility for women requiring hospital stay;
- Laparoscopic surgery;
- Laparoscopic gynaecological services, both diagnostic and operative.
Well Woman Clinic
The Clinic specialises in performing breast examinations, teaching self-examination techniques and performing pap smears. It is available to women of all ages.